Weekly Nova team meeting
MEETING TIME: Thursdays alternating 14:00 UTC (#openstack-meeting) and 21:00 UTC (#openstack-meeting)
This meeting is a weekly gathering of developers working on OpenStack Compute (Nova). We cover topics such as release planning and status, bugs, reviews, and other current topics worthy of real-time discussion.
NOTE: this wiki page should be 'emptied' at the end of each meeting.
Agenda for next meeting
Next meetings scheduled for:
- September 10th 2015 2100 UTC, #openstack-meeting (http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20150910T210000)
- September 17th 2015 1400 UTC, #openstack-meeting (http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20150917T140000)
Add your IRC nick to this list to be pinged at the start of the meeting:
mikal tjones cburgess jgrimm adrian_otto funzo mjturek jcookekhugen
irina_pov krtaylor danpb alexpilotti flip214 jaypipes garyk edleafe dims
moshele anteaya Nisha sileht claudiub lxsli neiljerram markus_z swamireddy alevine
tonyb andreykurilin ndipanov sc68cal akuriata artom jlvillal mnestratov kashyap
aloga rgeragnov bauzas xyang tpatil med_ nic scottda nagyz dannywilson belliott
Please note "stuck review" means a review where there is some disagreement that needs resolving. Its not for reviews that just haven't had attention, except for exceptional cases. Where you see "?" feel free to just edit the wiki and add your item.
Here is the agenda for the next meeting:
- Release Status
- (possible) plan to relax string freeze a little, until RC1 is cut
- Time to identify release critical bugs
- identify possible blockers with: liberty-rc-potential
- agreed blockers get targeted to liberty-rc1 milestone
- in theory, once the inflow of bugs goes down, and the above list is empty, we cut RC1, and branch stable, and open for mitaka
- subteams, please identify top bug fixes in the usual way: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/liberty-nova-priorities-tracking
- Bugs (stuck/critical)
- Gate status
- 3rd party CI status
- Critical bugs
- Stable branch status: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/stable-tracker
- Design Summit
- we have a list of actions: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/YVR-nova-liberty-summit-action-items and https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/liberty-nova-midcycle
- news on session proposals (we have 14 fishbowls)
- Link for submissions: http://goo.gl/forms/D2Qk8XGhZ6
- Stuck Reviews
- Please note "stuck review" means a review where there is some disagreement that needs resolving. Its not for reviews that just haven't had attention, except for exceptional cases. Where you see "?" feel free to just edit the wiki and add your item.
- Any stuck code reviews to discuss:
- Open discussion
There are also some Nova subteam meetings. See Nova#Active_Sub-teams: for details.