Weekly Nova team meeting
MEETING TIME: Thursdays alternating 14:00 UTC (#openstack-meeting) and 21:00 UTC (#openstack-meeting)
This meeting is a weekly gathering of developers working on OpenStack Compute (Nova). We cover topics such as release planning and status, bugs, reviews, and other current topics worthy of real-time discussion.
NOTE: this wiki page should be 'emptied' at the end of each meeting.
Agenda for next meeting
Next meetings scheduled for:
- July 16th 2015 2100 UTC, #openstack-meeting (http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20150716T210000)
- July 23rd 2015 - no meeting, midcycle meetup
- July 30th 2015 2100 UTC, #openstack-meeting (http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20150730T210000)
- August 6th 2015 1400 UTC, #openstack-meeting (http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20150806T140000)
Add your IRC nick to this list to be pinged at the start of the meeting:
mikal tjones cburgess jgrimm adrian_otto funzo mjturek jcookekhugen
irina_pov krtaylor danpb alexpilotti flip214 jaypipes gilliard garyk edleafe dims
moshele anteaya Nisha sileht claudiub lxsli neiljerram markus_z swamireddy alevine
tonyb andreykurilin ndipanov sc68cal akuriata artom jlvillal mnestratov kashyap
aloga rgeragnov bauzas xyang tpatil
Please note "stuck review" means a review where there is some disagreement that needs resolving. Its not for reviews that just haven't had attention, except for exceptional cases. Where you see "?" feel free to just edit the wiki and add your item.
Here is the agenda for the next meeting:
- Release Status
- Next deadline: July 16: non-priority feature proposal freeze
- Bugs (stuck/critical)
- Gate status
- Critical bugs
- Stable branch status
- Regular Review Reminders
- Status of Improve performance of UnShelve API, https://review.openstack.org/135387
- we have a list of actions: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/YVR-nova-liberty-summit-action-items
- Please share midcyle ideas: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/liberty-nova-midcycle
- Stuck Reviews
- Please note "stuck review" means a review where there is some disagreement that needs resolving. Its not for reviews that just haven't had attention, except for exceptional cases. Where you see "?" feel free to just edit the wiki and add your item.
- Any stuck code reviews to discuss:
- Open discussion
- Specless blueprint: https://blueprints.launchpad.net/nova/+spec/pass-down-instance-name-to-ironic-driver. Code waiting for approval: https://review.openstack.org/190675
- Bug fix which requires spec-
- Review request to fix few long pending bugs https://review.openstack.org/194063
- Volume driver shims left in process limbo; these are dependent on the os-brick change https://review.openstack.org/#/c/175569/ and are just mechanical shim adds to nova, they had specs which got lost in process due to the os-brick dependency, arguably they shouldn't require a spec and should just be specless blueprint adds for liberty (although past spec freeze):
There are also some Nova subteam meetings. See Nova#Active_Sub-teams: for details.