Weekly Nova team meeting
MEETING TIME: Thursdays alternating 14:00 UTC (#openstack-meeting) and 21:00 UTC (#openstack-meeting)
This meeting is a weekly gathering of developers working on OpenStack Compute (Nova). We cover topics such as release planning and status, bugs, reviews, and other current topics worthy of real-time discussion.
NOTE: this wiki page should be 'emptied' at the end of each meeting.
Agenda for next meeting
Next meetings scheduled for:
- May 14th 2015 1400 UTC, #openstack-meeting (http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20150514T140000)
- May 21st 2015 2100 UTC, No meeting
- May 28th 2015 1400 UTC, #openstack-meeting (http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20150528T140000)
- June 4th 2015 1400 UTC, #openstack-meeting (http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20150604T210000)
Add your IRC nick to this list to be pinged at the start of the meeting:
abhishekk mikal tjones cburgess jgrimm adrian_otto funzo mjturek jcookekhugen
irina_pov krtaylor danpb alexpilotti flip214 jaypipes gilliard garyk edleafe dims
moshele anteaya Nisha sileht claudiub lxsli neiljerram markus_z swamireddy alevine
tonyb andreykurilin ndipanov sc68cal akuriata artom jlvillal
- Liberty Release Status
- Non-spec blueprints to discuss
- Stuck spec reviews
- Liberty Design Summit
- Midcycle, TBC, but: Tuesday 21st July till Thursday 23rd July in Rochester, MN
- Czar and CPL Refresh
- Bug tag owner refresh?
- Gate status?
- Critical bugs?
- Review status
- Mentoring updates
- Any stuck code reviews to discuss:
- Open discussion
There are also some Nova subteam meetings. See Nova#Active_Sub-teams: for details.