Weekly Nova team meeting
MEETING TIME: Thursdays alternating 14:00 UTC (#openstack-meeting) and 21:00 UTC (#openstack-meeting)
This meeting is a weekly gathering of developers working on OpenStack Compute (Nova). We cover topics such as release planning and status, bugs, reviews, and other current topics worthy of real-time discussion.
NOTE: this wiki page should be 'emptied' at the end of each meeting.
Agenda for next meeting
- April 2nd 2015 1400 UTC, #openstack-meeting (http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20150402T140000)
Note: The meeting time was mistakenly displayed as 2100 UTC since the last meeting! The correct time should be 1400 UTC.
Add your IRC nick to this list to be pinged at the start of the meeting:
abhishekk mikal tjones cburgess jgrimm adrian_otto funzo mjturek jcookekhugen
irina_pov krtaylor danpb alexpilotti flip214 raildo jaypipes gilliard garyk edleafe dims
moshele anteaya Nisha sileht claudiub lxsli neiljerram markus_z swamireddy alevine
tonyb andreykurilin ndipanov
- Kilo Release Status
- FeatureFreeze, DepFreeze, StringFreeze are now in force: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Kilo_Release_Schedule
- We should now be working on bug fixes
- Need to look for release critical bugs
- Gate status
- We need the list of RC1 blockers: https://launchpad.net/nova/+milestone/kilo-rc1
- For borderline cases, mark them as kilo-rc-potential https://launchpad.net/nova/+bugs?field.tag=kilo-rc-potential
- Stuck reviews
- Open discussion
- System Z needs some form of architecture mocking in unit tests for libvirt: http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2015-April/060360.html
- Hypervisor Support Matrix for system z (libvirt for kvm on s390x): Process of updating? Category A-B-C? Unclear items?
There are also some Nova subteam meetings. See Nova#Active_Sub-teams: for details.