Weekly Nova team meeting
MEETING TIME: Thursdays alternating 14:00 UTC (#openstack-meeting) and 21:00 UTC (#openstack-meeting)
This meeting is a weekly gathering of developers working on OpenStack Compute (Nova). We cover topics such as release planning and status, bugs, reviews, and other current topics worthy of real-time discussion.
Agenda for next meeting
- February 12th 2015 2100 UTC, #openstack-meeting (http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20150212T210000)
Add your IRC nick to this list to be pinged at the start of the meeting:
abhishekk mikal tjones cburgess jgrimm adrian_otto funzo mjturek jcook ekhugen irina_pov krtaylor danpb alexpilotti flip214 raildo jaypipes gilliard garyk edleafe dims moshele anteaya Nisha sileht claudiub lxsli neiljerram markus_ swamireddy alevine z
- Kilo Release Status
- Feature freeze state of play
- Kilo Priorities
- Nova-net to Neutron Migration (anteaya or jogo to report)
- EC2 API Project
- Because of operator interest, should we add this to nova-priorities? (sdague)
- Required Nova changes to let project move forward - https://review.openstack.org/#/c/153636/
- python-novaclient release
- Stable branch version capping now done?
- If we're good to go, Mikal will do a release todayish
- Gate status
- Stuck reviews
- Open discussion
- oslo.versionedobjects transition plans
- consider pass on the capabilities to instance_info to ironic node for FFE.(spec is already merged : https://review.openstack.org/136104 , code is ready :https://review.openstack.org/141012) - Nisha
- Dims needs Project Ideas, Mentors for GSoC 2015 - https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/GSoC2015
There are also some Nova subteam meetings. See Nova#Active_Sub-teams: for details.