Weekly Nova team meeting
MEETING TIME: Thursdays alternating 14:00 UTC (#openstack-meeting-alt) and 21:00 UTC (#openstack-meeting)
This meeting is a weekly gathering of developers working on OpenStack Compute (Nova). We cover topics such as release planning and status, bugs, reviews, and other current topics worthy of real-time discussion.
Agenda for next meeting
- November 27, 2014 14:00 UTC, #openstack-meeting-alt (http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20141127T140000)
- December 4, 2014 21:00 UTC, #openstack-meeting (http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20141204T210000)
- December 11, 2014 14:00 UTC, #openstack-meeting-alt (http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20141211T140000)
Add your IRC nick to this list to be pinged at the start of the meeting:
mikal tjones cburgess jgrimm adrian_otto funzo mjturek jcook ekhugen irina_pov krtaylor danpb alexpilotti flip214
- Kilo Specs
- All blueprints and specs for juno need to be approved by kilo-1 (December 18th)
- Non-priority Feature Freeze is kilo-2 (February 5th)
- if your code reviews are being blocked on a "procedural -2", please ping the reviewer (in email) and remind them to reconsider
- re-approve blueprint fast-track
- spec free blueprint evaluation (http://docs.openstack.org/developer/nova/devref/kilo.blueprints.html#kilo)
- Kilo Priorities
- Gate status
- Stuck reviews
- An example for discussion -- reviews on 123957
- SSL options - do we make them per-project or global, or both? Neutron and Cinder have config-group specific SSL options, Glance is using oslo sslutils global options since Juno which was contentious for a time in a separate review in Icehouse (https://review.openstack.org/#/c/84522/). Now https://review.openstack.org/#/c/131066/ wants to break that out for Glance, but we also have a patch for Keystone to use the global oslo SSL options, https://review.openstack.org/#/c/124296/ - we should be consistent, but does that require a blueprint now? (mriedem)
- Open discussion
- https://bugs.launchpad.net/nova/+bug/832507 (alaski) Anyone working or planning to work on this?
There are also some Nova subteam meetings. See Nova#Active_Sub-teams: for details.