Weekly Nova team meeting
MEETING TIME: Thursdays alternating 14:00 UTC (#openstack-meeting-alt) and 21:00 UTC (#openstack-meeting)
This meeting is a weekly gathering of developers working on OpenStack Compute (Nova). We cover topics such as release planning and status, bugs, reviews, and other current topics worthy of real-time discussion.
Agenda for next meeting
- June 19, 2014, 21:00 UTC, #openstack-meeting (http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20140619T210000)
- June 26, 2014, 14:00 UTC, #openstack-meeting-alt (http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20140626T140000)
Add your IRC nick to this list to be pinged at the start of the meeting:
- Juno-2 is 24th July
- spec review day, 26th June? discuss on #openstack-nova
- still set with a blueprint proposal freeze date of 2nd July for all juno blue?
- try agree priorities for juno-2 and juno-3 by July 10th?
- Bugs (tjones)
- hot bug list?
- spotting bug "themes"?
- Gate status
- We're allowed to approve things again!
- Sub team reports
- Containers: what is the state of the docker driver?
- Ironic: how is the ironic driver going?
- NFV: what specs do we need to pay attention to for NFV?
- Scheduler: how goes the refactor BP?
- Open discussion
- question on nova-network APIs: http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2014-June/037707.html
There are also some Nova subteam meetings. See Nova#Active_Sub-teams: for details.