Weekly Nova team meeting
MEETING TIME: Thursdays alternating 14:00 UTC (#openstack-meeting-alt) and 21:00 UTC (#openstack-meeting)
This meeting is a weekly gathering of developers working on OpenStack Compute (Nova). We cover topics such as release planning and status, bugs, reviews, and other current topics worthy of real-time discussion.
Agenda for next meeting
- June 12, 2014, 14:00 UTC, #openstack-meeting-alt (http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20140612T140000)
- June 19, 2014, 21:00 UTC, #openstack-meeting (http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20140619T210000)
Add your IRC nick to this list to be pinged at the start of the meeting:
- Juno mid-cycle meetup date/location
- Release status
- Juno-1 is 12 June
- Juno-2 is 24th July
- blueprint review push?
- nova-spec review push, decide what we want in juno (mostly)?
- what can't go into Juno-3?
- Bugs (tjones)
- hot bug list?
- spotting bug "themes", like force_config_drive
- Bug 1328694: http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2014-June/037304.html
- Gate status
- how it looking? slow down approvals?
- what about driver tests?
- Sub team reports
- Open discussion
- (alaski) https://review.openstack.org/#/c/64769/
- (alaski) Tasks and (multiple)server create
There are also some Nova subteam meetings. See Nova#Active_Sub-teams: for details.