Weekly Nova team meeting
MEETING TIME: Thursdays alternating 14:00 UTC (#openstack-meeting) and 21:00 UTC (#openstack-meeting)
This meeting is a weekly gathering of developers working on OpenStack Compute (Nova). We cover topics such as release planning and status, bugs, reviews, and other current topics worthy of real-time discussion.
NOTE: this wiki page should be 'emptied' at the end of each meeting.
Agenda for next meeting
Next meetings scheduled for:
- May 3rd 2018 1400 UTC, #openstack-meeting (http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20180503T140000)
- May 10th 2018 2100 UTC, #openstack-meeting (http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20180510T210000)
Where you see "?" feel free to just edit the wiki and add your item.
Here is the agenda for the next meeting:
- Release News
- #link Rocky release schedule: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Nova/Rocky_Release_Schedule
- #link Rocky review runways: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/nova-runways-rocky
- #link runway #1: XenAPI: Support a new image handler for non-FS based SRs [END DATE: 2018-05-11] series starting at https://review.openstack.org/#/c/497201
- #link runway #2: Add z/VM driver [END DATE: 2018-05-15] spec amendment needed at https://review.openstack.org/562154 and implementation starting at https://review.openstack.org/523387
- #link runway #3: Local disk serial numbers [END DATE: 2018-05-16] series starting at https://review.openstack.org/526346
- Bugs (stuck/critical)
- Critical bugs
- #link 31 new untriaged bugs (same since the last meeting): https://bugs.launchpad.net/nova/+bugs?search=Search&field.status=New
- #link 3 untagged untriaged bugs: https://bugs.launchpad.net/nova/+bugs?field.tag=-*&field.status%3Alist=NEW
- #link bug triage how-to: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Nova/BugTriage#Tags
- Gate status
- #link check queue gate status http://status.openstack.org/elastic-recheck/index.html
- 3rd party CI
- #link 3rd party CI status http://ci-watch.tintri.com/project?project=nova&time=7+days
- #link Rocky Review Priorities https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/rocky-nova-priorities-tracking
- Stable branch status:
- #link stable/queens: https://review.openstack.org/#/q/status:open+project:openstack/nova+branch:stable/queens,n,z
- #link stable/pike: https://review.openstack.org/#/q/status:open+project:openstack/nova+branch:stable/pike,n,z
- #link stable/ocata: https://review.openstack.org/#/q/status:open+project:openstack/nova+branch:stable/ocata,n,z
- Subteam Highlights
- Cells v2 (dansmith)
- Scheduler (edleafe)
- Notification (gibi)
- Stuck Reviews
- Please note "stuck review" means a review where there is some disagreement that needs resolving. Its not for reviews that just haven't had attention, except for exceptional cases. Where you see "?" feel free to just edit the wiki and add your item.
- Discuss Handle rebuild of instance with new image with updated traits and Corresponding ML's
- Open discussion
There are also some Nova subteam meetings. See Nova#Active_Sub-teams: for details.