Weekly Nova team meeting
MEETING TIME: Thursdays alternating 14:00 UTC (#openstack-meeting) and 21:00 UTC (#openstack-meeting)
This meeting is a weekly gathering of developers working on OpenStack Compute (Nova). We cover topics such as release planning and status, bugs, reviews, and other current topics worthy of real-time discussion.
NOTE: this wiki page should be 'emptied' at the end of each meeting.
Agenda for next meeting
Next meetings scheduled for:
- February 22nd 2018 1400 UTC, #openstack-meeting (http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20180208T140000)
- No meeting the week of the PTG
- March 8th 2018 1400 UTC, #openstack-meeting (http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20180208T140000)
Where you see "?" feel free to just edit the wiki and add your item.
Here is the agenda for the next meeting:
- Release News
- #link Queens release schedule: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Nova/Queens_Release_Schedule
- #info Queens RC3 was released on 2018-02-22: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/547031
- #link Rocky release schedule: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Nova/Rocky_Release_Schedule
- Bugs (stuck/critical)
- Critical bugs
- #info N new untriaged bugs (down N since the last meeting)
- #link bug triage how-to: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Nova/BugTriage#Tags
- #link untagged untriaged bugs: https://bugs.launchpad.net/nova/+bugs?field.tag=-*&field.status%3Alist=NEW
- #help tag untagged untriaged bugs with appropriate tags to categorize them
- #help consider signing up as a bug tag owner and help determine the validity and severity of bugs with your tag
- Gate status
- #link check queue gate status http://status.openstack.org/elastic-recheck/index.html
- 3rd party CI
- #link 3rd party CI status http://ci-watch.tintri.com/project?project=nova&time=7+days
- #link Rocky PTG topics with actions and agreements recorded: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/nova-ptg-rocky
- #info Rocky PTG nova session summaries to be sent out to the dev ML the week of March 12
- Stable branch status:
- #link stable/queens: https://review.openstack.org/#/q/status:open+project:openstack/nova+branch:stable/queens,n,z
- #link stable/pike: https://review.openstack.org/#/q/status:open+project:openstack/nova+branch:stable/pike,n,z
- #link stable/ocata: https://review.openstack.org/#/q/status:open+project:openstack/nova+branch:stable/ocata,n,z
- Subteam Highlights
- Cells v2 (dansmith)
- Scheduler (edleafe)
- Notification (gibi) - no meetings until after the PTG
- Stuck Reviews
- Please note "stuck review" means a review where there is some disagreement that needs resolving. Its not for reviews that just haven't had attention, except for exceptional cases. Where you see "?" feel free to just edit the wiki and add your item.
- Any stuck code reviews to discuss:
- Open discussion
There are also some Nova subteam meetings. See Nova#Active_Sub-teams: for details.