Weekly Nova team meeting
MEETING TIME: Thursdays alternating 14:00 UTC (#openstack-meeting) and 21:00 UTC (#openstack-meeting)
This meeting is a weekly gathering of developers working on OpenStack Compute (Nova). We cover topics such as release planning and status, bugs, reviews, and other current topics worthy of real-time discussion.
NOTE: this wiki page should be 'emptied' at the end of each meeting.
Agenda for next meeting
Next meetings scheduled for:
- October 20th 2016 1400 UTC, #openstack-meeting (http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20161020T140000)
- October 27th 2016 2100 UTC: skipped due to summit
- November 3rd 2016 1400 UTC, #openstack-meeting (http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20161103T140000)
Where you see "?" feel free to just edit the wiki and add your item.
Here is the agenda for the next meeting:
- Release News
- #link Draft Ocata release schedule: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Nova/Ocata_Release_Schedule
- Summit planning
- #link Nova Ocata design summit schedule: https://www.openstack.org/summit/barcelona-2016/summit-schedule/global-search?t=Nova%3A
- Questions for ops folks welcome for the Nova & Ops: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/BCN-ops-nova
- #help If you are chairing a session please work on getting your agenda written in the session etherpad: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Design_Summit/Ocata/Etherpads#Nova
- Bugs (stuck/critical)
- Critical bugs
- Gate status
- #link check queue gate status http://status.openstack.org/elastic-recheck/index.html
- 3rd party CI status
- Critical bugs
- Stable branch status: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/stable-tracker
- stable/newton: https://review.openstack.org/#/q/status:open+project:openstack/nova+branch:stable/newton,n,z
- stable/mitaka: https://review.openstack.org/#/q/status:open+project:openstack/nova+branch:stable/mitaka,n,z
- stable/liberty: https://review.openstack.org/#/q/status:open+project:openstack/nova+branch:stable/liberty,n,z
- Subteam Highlights
- Cells v2 (alaski)
- Scheduler (edleafe)
- Live Migration (tdurakov)
- API (sdague/alex_xu)
- SR-IOV/PCI (moshele)
- Notification (gibi)
- Stuck Reviews
- Please note "stuck review" means a review where there is some disagreement that needs resolving. Its not for reviews that just haven't had attention, except for exceptional cases. Where you see "?" feel free to just edit the wiki and add your item.
- Any stuck code reviews to discuss:
- Open discussion
- (claudiub): Specless blueprint for PCI passthrough support in the hyper-v driver: https://blueprints.launchpad.net/nova/+spec/hyper-v-pci-passthrough
- (claudiub): Specless blueprint for the continuation of Hyper-V BDM support: https://blueprints.launchpad.net/nova/+spec/hyper-v-block-device-mapping-support-ocata
There are also some Nova subteam meetings. See Nova#Active_Sub-teams: for details.