Weekly Nova team meeting
MEETING TIME: Thursdays alternating 14:00 UTC (#openstack-meeting) and 21:00 UTC (#openstack-meeting)
This meeting is a weekly gathering of developers working on OpenStack Compute (Nova). We cover topics such as release planning and status, bugs, reviews, and other current topics worthy of real-time discussion.
NOTE: this wiki page should be 'emptied' at the end of each meeting.
Agenda for next meeting
Next meetings scheduled for:
- August 11th 2016 1400 UTC, #openstack-meeting (http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20160811T140000)
- August 18th 2016 2100 UTC, #openstack-meeting (http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20160818T210000)
Where you see "?" feel free to just edit the wiki and add your item.
Here is the agenda for the next meeting:
- Release News
- #link Newton release schedule: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Nova/Newton_Release_Schedule
- #info Aug 22-26: final non-client library release (oslo) - so if you need things released from dependent libraries get them done soon
- #info Call for extra ATCs for Newton: http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2016-August/101360.html
- Bugs (stuck/critical)
- Gate status
- #link check queue gate status http://status.openstack.org/elastic-recheck/index.html
- 3rd party CI status
- #info Intel NFV CI is failing on stable branches because it doesn't install Tempest in a venv
- Critical bugs
- Gate status
- #link Newton review focus list: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/newton-nova-priorities-tracking
- #help https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Nova/BugTriage#Weekly_bug_skimming_duty Volunteers for 1 week of bug skimming duty?
- Stable branch status: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/stable-tracker
- Subteam Highlights
- Cells v2 (alaski)
- Scheduler (edleafe/jaypipes)
- Live Migration (PaulMurray)
- API (sdague/alex_xu)
- SR-IOV/PCI (moshele)
- Stuck Reviews
- Please note "stuck review" means a review where there is some disagreement that needs resolving. Its not for reviews that just haven't had attention, except for exceptional cases. Where you see "?" feel free to just edit the wiki and add your item.
- Any stuck code reviews to discuss:
- https://review.openstack.org/#/c/200870/19, please give your opinion about comment on PS19 (abhishekk)
- Open discussion
There are also some Nova subteam meetings. See Nova#Active_Sub-teams: for details.