Weekly Nova team meeting
MEETING TIME: Thursdays alternating 14:00 UTC (#openstack-meeting) and 21:00 UTC (#openstack-meeting)
This meeting is a weekly gathering of developers working on OpenStack Compute (Nova). We cover topics such as release planning and status, bugs, reviews, and other current topics worthy of real-time discussion.
NOTE: this wiki page should be 'emptied' at the end of each meeting.
Agenda for next meeting
Next meetings scheduled for:
- March 24th 2016 1400 UTC, #openstack-meeting (http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20160324T140000)
- March 31st 2016 2100 UTC, #openstack-meeting (http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20160317T210000)
Add your IRC nick to this list to be pinged at the start of the meeting:
adrian_otto akuriata alevine alexpilotti aloga andreykurilin anteaya artom auggy
bauzas belliott belmoreira bobball cburgess claudiub danpb dguitarbite _diana_
diana_clarke dims duncant edleafe efried flip214 funzo garyk gcb gjayavelu
irina_pov jaypipes jcookekhugen jgrimm jichen jlvillal jroll kashyap klindgren
krtaylor lbeliveau lxsli macsz markus_z mdorman med_ mikal mjturek mnestratov
moshele mrda nagyz ndipanov neiljerram nic Nisha PaulMurray raildo rgeragnov
sc68cal scottda sdague sileht sorrison swamireddy thomasem thorst tjones tonyb
tpatil tpatzig xyang rdopiera sarafraj woodster
Please note "stuck review" means a review where there is some disagreement that needs resolving. Its not for reviews that just haven't had attention, except for exceptional cases. Where you see "?" feel free to just edit the wiki and add your item.
Here is the agenda for the next meeting:
- Release Status
- RC1 released, Hard String Freeze, open master for Newton
- Apr 4-8, Release week
- Looking out for release critical bugs, potential release blocker: https://bugs.launchpad.net/nova/+bugs?field.tag=mitaka-rc-potential
- stable/mitaka backports for rc2: https://review.openstack.org/#/q/project:openstack/nova+status:open+branch:stable/mitaka
- New review focus list: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/newton-nova-priorities-tracking
- Spec review list for Newton: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/newton-nova-spec-review-tracking
- Bugs (stuck/critical)
- Gate status
- 3rd party CI status
- Critical bugs
- http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2016-March/088205.html Looking out for release critical bugs, use mitaka-rc-potential, if agreed target at milestone, usually high priority or higher
- https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Nova/BugTriage#Weekly_bug_skimming_duty Volunteers for 1 week of bug skimming duty?
- No DB migrations until https://review.openstack.org/#/c/289450/ is in.
- Stable branch status: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/stable-tracker
- Stuck Reviews
- Please note "stuck review" means a review where there is some disagreement that needs resolving. Its not for reviews that just haven't had attention, except for exceptional cases. Where you see "?" feel free to just edit the wiki and add your item.
- Any stuck code reviews to discuss:
- Open discussion
- Austin Design Summit ideas: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/newton-nova-summit-ideas
There are also some Nova subteam meetings. See Nova#Active_Sub-teams: for details.