Weekly Nova team meeting
MEETING TIME: Thursdays alternating 14:00 UTC (#openstack-meeting) and 21:00 UTC (#openstack-meeting)
This meeting is a weekly gathering of developers working on OpenStack Compute (Nova). We cover topics such as release planning and status, bugs, reviews, and other current topics worthy of real-time discussion.
NOTE: this wiki page should be 'emptied' at the end of each meeting.
Agenda for next meeting
Next meetings scheduled for:
- February 25th 2016 1400 UTC, #openstack-meeting (http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20160225T140000)
- March 3rd 2016 2100 UTC, #openstack-meeting (http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20160303T210000)
Add your IRC nick to this list to be pinged at the start of the meeting:
mikal tjones cburgess jgrimm adrian_otto funzo mjturek jcookekhugen
irina_pov krtaylor danpb alexpilotti flip214 jaypipes garyk edleafe dims
moshele anteaya Nisha sileht claudiub lxsli neiljerram markus_z swamireddy alevine
tonyb andreykurilin ndipanov sc68cal akuriata artom jlvillal mnestratov kashyap
aloga rgeragnov bauzas xyang tpatil med_ nic scottda nagyz belliott
dguitarbite sdague jroll diana_clarke _diana_ raildo jichen gjayavelu mdorman klindgren
sorrison belmoreira mrda auggy PaulMurray gcb thorst duncant macsz thomasem tpatzig bobball lbelivea
Please note "stuck review" means a review where there is some disagreement that needs resolving. Its not for reviews that just haven't had attention, except for exceptional cases. Where you see "?" feel free to just edit the wiki and add your item.
Here is the agenda for the next meeting:
- Release Status
- Mar 1-3, Mitaka-3 and feature freeze, Final release for client libraries, Soft String Freeze, etc.
- Looking out for release critical bugs, mitaka-rc-potential
- Regular Reminders
- Review focus list: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/mitaka-nova-priorities-tracking
- Bugs (stuck/critical)
- Gate status
- 3rd party CI status
- Critical bugs
- Looking out for release critical bugs, use mitaka-rc-potential, if agreed target at milestone, usually high priority or higher
- more volunteers for 1 week of bug skimming duty? Weekly_bug_skimming_duty
- Stable branch status: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/stable-tracker
- Stuck Reviews
- Please note "stuck review" means a review where there is some disagreement that needs resolving. Its not for reviews that just haven't had attention, except for exceptional cases. Where you see "?" feel free to just edit the wiki and add your item.
- Any stuck code reviews to discuss:
- Open discussion
- Austin Design Summit
- We need to request how many slots of various types we have. Full day on Friday midcycle style, Wed-Thurs fishbowls (including a joint session with each of: glance, cinder, neutron). Do we want any workrooms earlier in the week? Maybe not?
- Cinder-Nova API changes
- Please sign up if you are interested
- Austin Design Summit
There are also some Nova subteam meetings. See Nova#Active_Sub-teams: for details.