Weekly Nova team meeting
MEETING TIME: Thursdays alternating 14:00 UTC (#openstack-meeting) and 21:00 UTC (#openstack-meeting)
This meeting is a weekly gathering of developers working on OpenStack Compute (Nova). We cover topics such as release planning and status, bugs, reviews, and other current topics worthy of real-time discussion.
NOTE: this wiki page should be 'emptied' at the end of each meeting.
Agenda for next meeting
Next meetings scheduled for:
- May 19th 2016 1400 UTC, #openstack-meeting (http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20160519T140000)
- May 26th 2016 2100 UTC, #openstack-meeting (http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20160526T210000)
Add your IRC nick to this list to be pinged at the start of the meeting:
adrian_otto akuriata alevine alexpilotti aloga andreykurilin anteaya artom auggy
bauzas belliott belmoreira bobball cburgess claudiub danpb dguitarbite _diana_
diana_clarke dims duncant edleafe efried flip214 funzo garyk gcb gjayavelu
irina_pov jaypipes jcookekhugen jgrimm jichen jlvillal jroll kashyap klindgren
krtaylor lbeliveau lxsli macsz markus_z mdorman med_ mikal mjturek mnestratov
moshele mrda nagyz ndipanov neiljerram nic Nisha PaulMurray raildo rgeragnov
sc68cal scottda sdague sileht sorrison swamireddy thomasem thorst tjones tonyb
tpatil tpatzig xyang rdopiera raj_singh woodster sahid rbradfor junjie gsilvis
Please note "stuck review" means a review where there is some disagreement that needs resolving. Its not for reviews that just haven't had attention, except for exceptional cases. Where you see "?" feel free to just edit the wiki and add your item.
Here is the agenda for the next meeting:
- Release News
- #link Newton release schedule: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Nova/Newton_Release_Schedule
- #info June 2: newton-1, non-priority spec approval freeze
- Bugs (stuck/critical)
- Gate status
- #link check queue gate status http://status.openstack.org/elastic-recheck/index.html
- 3rd party CI status
- Critical bugs
- Gate status
- #link Newton review focus list: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/newton-nova-priorities-tracking
- We have 59 approved blueprints: https://blueprints.launchpad.net/nova/newton - 6 are completed, 5 have not started, 3 are blocked
- #help https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Nova/BugTriage#Weekly_bug_skimming_duty Volunteers for 1 week of bug skimming duty?
- Stable branch status: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/stable-tracker
- Subteam Highlights
- Cells v2 (alaski)
- Scheduler (edleafe)
- Live Migration (PaulMurray)
- API (sdague/alex_xu)
- SR-IOV/PCI (moshele)
- Notifications (gibi)
- Stuck Reviews
- Please note "stuck review" means a review where there is some disagreement that needs resolving. Its not for reviews that just haven't had attention, except for exceptional cases. Where you see "?" feel free to just edit the wiki and add your item.
- Any stuck code reviews to discuss:
- Open discussion
There are also some Nova subteam meetings. See Nova#Active_Sub-teams: for details.