Weekly Nova team meeting
MEETING TIME: Thursdays alternating 14:00 UTC (#openstack-meeting) and 21:00 UTC (#openstack-meeting)
This meeting is a weekly gathering of developers working on OpenStack Compute (Nova). We cover topics such as release planning and status, bugs, reviews, and other current topics worthy of real-time discussion.
NOTE: this wiki page should be 'emptied' at the end of each meeting.
Agenda for next meeting
- February 26th 2015 2100 UTC, #openstack-meeting (http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20150226T210000)
Add your IRC nick to this list to be pinged at the start of the meeting:
abhishekk mikal tjones cburgess jgrimm adrian_otto funzo mjturek jcookekhugen
irina_pov krtaylor danpb alexpilotti flip214 raildo jaypipes gilliard garyk edleafe dims
moshele anteaya Nisha sileht claudiub lxsli neiljerram markus_z swamireddy alevine
- Kilo Release Status
- https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/FeatureProposalFreeze has now hit
- If all your code is up please mark your blueprint as NeedsCodeReview, then Implemented when all is merged
- If you haven't put up all your code yet, we need to talk
- Kilo Priorities
- EC2 deprecation
- Mikal has had a conversation with Thierry and Tom Fifield and believes he understands the way forward
- Gate status
- Stuck reviews
- https://review.openstack.org/#/c/159759/ - should we remove the @require_admin_context decorator on service_create even though there is no API exposed to this method?
- Open discussion
There are also some Nova subteam meetings. See Nova#Active_Sub-teams: for details.