Weekly Nova team meeting
MEETING TIME: Thursdays alternating 14:00 UTC (#openstack-meeting-alt) and 21:00 UTC (#openstack-meeting)
This meeting is a weekly gathering of developers working on OpenStack Compute (Nova). We cover topics such as release planning and status, bugs, reviews, and other current topics worthy of real-time discussion.
Agenda for next meeting
Scheduled for May 29, 2014, 14:00 UTC (http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20140529T140000)
Add your IRC nick to this list to be pinged at the start of the meeting:
- Juno mid-cycle meetup date/location
- Intel can do the week before OSCON (Monday 14 July - Wednesday 16 July) or the week after (Monday 28 July to Wednesday 30 July)
- However, the week after option means there is a four day gap for OSCON attendees, as OSCON ends on 24 July
- So, what do we do?
- Post summit spec status (https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/juno-nova-summit-specs)
- Juno-1 count down
- Juno-1 is 12 June, which is about 2 weeks away
- Bugs (tjones)
- Sub team reports
- Open discussion
There are also some Nova subteam meetings. See Teams#Nova_subteams for details.