Difference between revisions of "Meetings/Nova"
(→Agenda for next meeting)
|Line 36:||Line 36:|
* Open discussion
* Open discussion
Revision as of 21:06, 1 April 2015
Weekly Nova team meeting
MEETING TIME: Thursdays alternating 14:00 UTC (#openstack-meeting) and 21:00 UTC (#openstack-meeting)
This meeting is a weekly gathering of developers working on OpenStack Compute (Nova). We cover topics such as release planning and status, bugs, reviews, and other current topics worthy of real-time discussion.
NOTE: this wiki page should be 'emptied' at the end of each meeting.
Agenda for next meeting
- April 2nd 2015 2100 UTC, #openstack-meeting (http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20150402T140000)
Add your IRC nick to this list to be pinged at the start of the meeting:
abhishekk mikal tjones cburgess jgrimm adrian_otto funzo mjturek jcookekhugen
irina_pov krtaylor danpb alexpilotti flip214 raildo jaypipes gilliard garyk edleafe dims
moshele anteaya Nisha sileht claudiub lxsli neiljerram markus_z swamireddy alevine
- Kilo Release Status
- FeatureFreeze, DepFreeze, StringFreeze are now in force: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Kilo_Release_Schedule
- We should now be working on bug fixes
- Need to look for release critical bugs
- Gate status
- We need the list of RC1 blockers: https://launchpad.net/nova/+milestone/kilo-rc1
- For borderline cases, mark them as kilo-rc-potential https://launchpad.net/nova/+bugs?field.tag=kilo-rc-potential
- Stuck reviews
- Open discussion
- System Z needs some form of architecture mocking in unit tests for libvirt: http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2015-April/060360.html
There are also some Nova subteam meetings. See Nova#Active_Sub-teams: for details.