Difference between revisions of "Meetings/Nova"
(→Agenda for next meeting)
|Line 55:||Line 55:|
* Open discussion
* Open discussion
== Sub-teams ==
== Sub-teams ==
Revision as of 20:27, 20 February 2019
Weekly Nova team meeting
MEETING TIME: Thursdays alternating 14:00 UTC (#openstack-meeting) and 21:00 UTC (#openstack-meeting)
This meeting is a weekly gathering of developers working on OpenStack Compute (Nova). We cover topics such as release planning and status, bugs, reviews, and other current topics worthy of real-time discussion.
NOTE: this wiki page should be 'emptied' at the end of each meeting.
Agenda for next meeting
Next meetings scheduled for:
- February 21st 2019 1400 UTC, #openstack-meeting (http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20190221T140000)
- February 28th 2019 2100 UTC, #openstack-meeting (http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20190228T210000)
Where you see "?" feel free to just edit the wiki and add your item.
Here is the agenda for the next meeting:
- Release News
- #link Stein release schedule: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Nova/Stein_Release_Schedule
- #info s-3 feature freeze is March 7
- #link Stein blueprint status tracking: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/nova-stein-blueprint-status
- #link Stein runway etherpad: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/nova-runways-stein
- #link runway #1: https://blueprints.launchpad.net/nova/+spec/libvirt-neutron-sriov-livemigration (adrianc, moshele) [END 2019-02-19] https://review.openstack.org/#/q/status:open+topic:bp/libvirt-neutron-sriov-livemigration
- #link runway #2: https://blueprints.launchpad.net/nova/+spec/handling-down-cell (tssurya) [END 2019-02-19] https://review.openstack.org/#/q/status:open+branch:master+topic:bp/handling-down-cell
- #link runway #3: https://blueprints.launchpad.net/nova/+spec/expose-virtual-device-tags-in-rest-api (mriedem) [END 2019-02-25] https://review.openstack.org/#/q/status:open+topic:bp/expose-virtual-device-tags-in-rest-api
- Bugs (stuck/critical)
- Critical bugs
- #link 69 new untriaged bugs (up 11 since the last meeting): https://bugs.launchpad.net/nova/+bugs?search=Search&field.status=New
- #link 9 untagged untriaged bugs (up 6 since the last meeting): https://bugs.launchpad.net/nova/+bugs?field.tag=-*&field.status%3Alist=NEW
- #link bug triage how-to: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Nova/BugTriage#Tags
- #help need help with bug triage
- Gate status
- #link check queue gate status http://status.openstack.org/elastic-recheck/index.html
- 3rd party CI
- #link 3rd party CI status http://ciwatch.mmedvede.net/project?project=nova&time=7+days
- Stable branch status:
- #link stable/rocky: https://review.openstack.org/#/q/status:open+project:openstack/nova+branch:stable/rocky,n,z
- #link stable/queens: https://review.openstack.org/#/q/status:open+project:openstack/nova+branch:stable/queens,n,z
- #link stable/pike: https://review.openstack.org/#/q/status:open+project:openstack/nova+branch:stable/pike,n,z
- Subteam Highlights
- Scheduler (efried)
- API (gmann)
- Stuck Reviews
- Please note "stuck review" means a review where there is some disagreement that needs resolving. It's not for reviews that just haven't had attention, except for exceptional cases.
- Open discussion
- (mriedem): At what point can the -2 be removed from the cross-cell resize series to open it up for reviewing the changes that are specifically applied to the cross-cell resize feature? Note that the series is written from the bottom up so nothing is actually enabled until the API policy check at the very end of the series (but there is functional testing along the way).
There are also some Nova subteam meetings. See Nova#Active_Sub-teams: for details.