- Weekly on Mon at 1500 UTC
- IRC channel:
- Chair: Ihar Hrachyshka (ihrachys)
- Meetings, with their notes and logs, will be found under http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/neutron_upgrades
- Partial Multinode Grenade (assert:supports-rolling-upgrade)
- Object implementation
- Other patches on review
- Open discussion
- OVO Subteam Organization:
- Discuss about certain format for Commit Message to avoid potential overlapping work, like: "Introduce OVO *item*; Refactor *item* DB Model, etc..."
- think of validating migration rules with real resources (there should be an oslo.db fixture for that);
- investigate the list of resources we migrate in grenade, maybe add more;
- job that runs expand from master, then leave the cloud on N-1 release and run tempest;
- Introduce the custom SQL types in Neutron database schema
#action ihrachys will get something specific done this week
Enhances the upgrade story for Neutron (all things upgrade: cold, rolling, alembic, grenade, ...).
Object adoption check list
At the moment, the main focus of the team is on adoption of oslo.versionedobjects library for all database interactions. This is to open the door for alembic-less data migrations in next cycles.
To adopt the library for a resource, the following should be made:
- the object itself is introduced in the tree: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/275789/
- the object is adopted in all database code that currently uses SQLAlchemy models directly: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/300056/
- if the resource supports sorting/pagination on API level, corresponding API tests should be added BEFORE database code is switched to its object: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/306272/