- Weekly on Mon at 1500 UTC
- IRC channel:
- Chair: Ihar Hrachyshka (ihrachys)
- Meetings, with their notes and logs, will be found under http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/neutron_upgrades
- Apologies for Absence
- Organisational matters
- Sprint in Europe to speed up the adoption of OVO?
- Partial Multinode Grenade (assert:supports-rolling-upgrade)
- email thread: http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2015-November/079344.html
- first experimental results: http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2015-November/080503.html
- LP bug: https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1527675
- Object implementation
- (rossella_s) allowed address pairs extension ported to OVO https://review.openstack.org/#/c/268274/
- (rossella_s) WIP patch https://review.openstack.org/#/c/253641/ tests are passing, more extensions need to be ported, see backlog
- (korzen) WIP Subnet OVO: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/264273
- (korzen) WIP Network OVO: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/269658
- (mhickey) WIP Port Extra Dhcp Opt to OVO: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/273072/
- Patches on review
- https://review.openstack.org/241154 devref update with the upgrade plan for RPC callbacks (merged). Need to ask @ajo if there is code to review.
- https://review.openstack.org/#/c/253641/ port object (rossella, very WIP)
- https://review.openstack.org/#/c/270309/ Update Neutron with temporary registry pattern from VersionedObjectRegistry (mhickey, depends on new o.vo release)
- https://review.openstack.org/#/c/268274/ allowed address pais extension (rossella_s)
- https://review.openstack.org/#/c/268273/ Handle OVO that don't have ID as primary key (rossella_s)
- https://review.openstack.org/#/c/269056 Add Oslo Version serializer for RPC messages (korzen)
- https://review.openstack.org/#/c/273517 OVO common enum classes for IP version and IPv6 modes (korzen)
- Open discussion
- create an RFE bug for OVO work?
- data disruption issues with features that integrate with ovs agent on agent restart: http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2015-December/081264.html
- think of validating migration rules with real resources (there should be an oslo.db fixture for that);
- investigate the list of resources we migrate in grenade, maybe add more;
- job that runs expand from master, then leave the cloud on N-1 release and run tempest;
#action ihrachys will get something specific done this week
Enhances the upgrade story for Neutron (all things upgrade: cold, rolling, alembic, grenade, ...).