- 1 Meetings
- 2 Agenda
- 2.1 Announcements
- 2.2 Bugs
- 2.3 Blueprint: neutron-ovs-dvr (Swami, mrsmith, viveknarasimhan, armax)
- 2.4 Blueprint: l3-high-availability (safchain, amuller)
- 2.5 Blueprint: pluggable-ext-net (carl_baldwin)
- 2.6 Blueprint: neutron-ipam (seizadi, jvoss)
- 2.7 Blueprint: l3-svcs-vendor-* (pcm)
- 2.8 Blueprint: bgp-dynamic-routing (nextone92, devvesa, yamamoto)
- 2.9 Blueprint: *-dns-resolution (carl_baldwin)
- 2.10 Other possibly relevant blueprints
- 2.11 Open Discussion
- 2.12 Meeting Commands
- Weekly on Thursday at 1500 UTC
- IRC channel:
- Chair: Carl Baldwin (carl_baldwin)
Logs and Minutes
Meetings, with their notes and logs, will be found under http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/neutron_l3
- Bulleted list item
- Neutron mid-cycle meeting for Juno I've got my travel arrangements already. Do you?
- I encourage you to add your own action items. Please feel free. Look up meetbot for commands that you can use during the meeting.
- Example: #action carl_baldwin will get something specific done this week.
Blueprint: neutron-ovs-dvr (Swami, mrsmith, viveknarasimhan, armax)
Distributed-Virtual-Router meetings are still on-going.
|Specifications||neutron-ovs-dvr, DVR-L2-Agent Blueprint, DVR-L3-Agent Blueprint, decentralized-snat|
|Gerrit Topics||Full List Filtered List|
Blueprint: l3-high-availability (safchain, amuller)
|Specifications||l3-high-availability, l3-high-availability active/active|
|How To||How to test L3 HA VRRP|
The contact for this blueprint is Sylvain Afchain
Blueprint: pluggable-ext-net (carl_baldwin)
This work will quickly follow DVR. DVR is planned for juno-2. I anticipate this work will be ready to merge 3 weeks after.
Blueprint: neutron-ipam (seizadi, jvoss)
Juno Design Summit: Etherpad
Blueprint: l3-svcs-vendor-* (pcm)
|Specifications||l3-svcs-vendor-validation, l3-svcs-vendor-client-cap, l3-svcs-vendor-status-report|
- Carl is working on bug created bug 1322659 for removing validation from python-neutronclient for VPNaaS. Deferred to Kilo.
- Validation blueprint spec has been approved .
- Validation for VPNaaS reference implementation  and Cisco implementation  have been approved/upstreamed.
- The fix for the oslo.messaging issue is now available in Neutron requirements (126.96.36.199a3). Created bug  to enable the commented out UT cases.
- Discussed with Kyle and will consider Validation BP completed. Other service/vendor validation can be handled as bugs, as needed/desired.
Blueprint: bgp-dynamic-routing (nextone92, devvesa, yamamoto)
|Specifications||dynamic routing use cases, bgp-dynamic-routing|
Blueprint: *-dns-resolution (carl_baldwin)
This work is currently inactive while we work on DVR and a few other priorities.
|Specifications||internal-dns-resolution, internal-dns-resolution, neutron-bgp-vpn|
|Gerrit Topics||bp/internal-dns-resolution, bp/external-dns-resolution|
Juno Design Summit: Etherpad
Other possibly relevant blueprints
Is there interest in discussing these or any other blueprints under review or development?
- kevinbenton wants to reschedule routers on dead L3 agents