Difference between revisions of "Meetings/Neutron-L3-Subteam"
|Line 14:||Line 14:|
* [https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/Distributed-Virtual-Router ]
= Meetings =
= Meetings =
Revision as of 01:15, 28 January 2014
The L3 Neutron sub-team exists to help members on the Neutron community reach consensus on various L3 subjects. This does not automatically include every L3 subject, especially those that are progressing well and mature on their own. Initially, this team's charter will include ...
- Build community consensus around distributed/ha routers.
- Build some definition around the subject of dynamic routing within Neutron.
- possibly with the goal to split this subject in to a few well-defined sub-cases.
- Target the Atlanta design summit for some sub-set of these use-cases.
Partial list of relevant blueprints
- (l3-agent-consolidation) ?
- (l3-router-service-type-framework) ?
No meetings are planned at this moment. Stay tuned.
You may be interested in the Distributed-Virtual-Router meetings which are already going on. It deals with a specific use case under this sub team. We may start to piggy back off of the meeting slot if there is room or I may find another meeting time.
Agendas for 2014
Meeting Logs and Minutes
Previous meetings, with their notes and logs, will be found under http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/neutron_l3 .