We have meetings in #openstack-meeting-alt weekly on Tuesdays at 17:00 UTC.
- February 3, 2015, 17:00 UTC
- Action Items Review
- Log messages localization
- New API calls naming voting (https://review.openstack.org/#/c/141334/)
'templates' is too common word, especially in Openstack
- environment-templates - environment-snapshots - environment blueprints
- Kilo-2 status
- Open Discussion
Checklist for the meeting organizer
- Publish the agenda 24h in advance.
- Ask each person responsible for an action from the previous meeting to prepare a line of the form, for each action item: . #info nickname description of the action link to the diff / mailing list thread etc. describing the implementation of the action.
- Use http://meetbot.debian.net/Manual.html to get an automatic summary.
- Prepare an outline for the meeting to speed things up.
- Record decisions and commitments; review in the next meeting.