We have meetings in #openstack-meeting-alt weekly on Tuesdays at 17:00 UTC.
- July 29, 2014, 17:00 UTC (chaired by katyafervent)
- Action Items Review
- [ruhe] http://git.openstack.org/cgit/stackforge/murano-apps is created
I'd like to see first apps in this repo to be Heat/HOT/SoftwareConfig based. Shell scripts should be as simple as possible (compare scripts from murano-app-incubator with samples from Heat).
- Plan for juno-3
- [sjmc7, sergemelikyan] https://blueprints.launchpad.net/murano/+spec/disable-murano-agent
- [smurashov] https://blueprints.launchpad.net/murano/+spec/engine-test-based-on-murano-pythonclient
- [katyafervent] https://blueprints.launchpad.net/murano/+spec/muano-api-exception-handling
- [sjmc7] https://blueprints.launchpad.net/murano/+spec/support-keystone-v3
- [sjmc7] Continuing error handling improvements in API and dashboard (this has been improving over the last few weeks)
- [katyafervent] https://blueprints.launchpad.net/murano/+spec/dynamic-ui-specify-no-explicit-name-field
Checklist for the meeting organizer
- Publish the agenda 24h in advance.
- Ask each person responsible for an action from the previous meeting to prepare a line of the form, for each action item: . #info nickname description of the action link to the diff / mailing list thread etc. describing the implementation of the action.
- Use http://meetbot.debian.net/Manual.html to get an automatic summary.
- Prepare an outline for the meeting to speed things up.
- Record decisions and commitments; review in the next meeting.