We have meetings in #openstack-meeting-alt weekly on Tuesdays at 17:00 UTC.
- Apr 24, 2014, 17:00 UTC
- Roll call
- Action Items Review
- Release status
- Voting for the proper term 'Application being deployed/configured in an Environment' (Currently we have an 'Application' as entity in AppCatalog. Using an OOP analogy it is like a Class, while instances of that class are being added to an Environment - for later deployment. 'Class instance' entity is now called 'Service' - but that is a legacy of times when Murano aimed to deploy Windows services only. So that term should be remade.)
- Drafting plan for the next release cycle:
- Discuss the feedback about App Catalog description (https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Murano/ApplicationCatalog) from HP team
- Compose the list of missing features, prioritize
- Open discussion
Checklist for the meeting organizer
- Publish the agenda 24h in advance.
- Ask each person responsible for an action from the previous meeting to prepare a line of the form, for each action item: . #info nickname description of the action link to the diff / mailing list thread etc. describing the implementation of the action.
- Use http://meetbot.debian.net/Manual.html to get an automatic summary.
- Prepare an outline for the meeting to speed things up.
- Record decisions and commitments; review in the next meeting.