We have meetings in #openstack-meeting-alt weekly on Tuesdays at 17:00 UTC.
- February 10, 2015, 17:00 UTC
- Action Items Review
- Log messages localization
- Destiny of the following blueprints (do we need this features? If yes, need to set estimates)
* Need to restrict admin rights on actions with non-pubic packages belongs to other tenants * User should have possibility to stop environment deploy
- Open Discussion
Checklist for the meeting organizer
- Publish the agenda 24h in advance.
- Ask each person responsible for an action from the previous meeting to prepare a line of the form, for each action item: . #info nickname description of the action link to the diff / mailing list thread etc. describing the implementation of the action.
- Use http://meetbot.debian.net/Manual.html to get an automatic summary.
- Prepare an outline for the meeting to speed things up.
- Record decisions and commitments; review in the next meeting.