We have meetings in #openstack-meeting-alt weekly on Tuesdays at 17:00 UTC.
- July 29, 2014, 17:00 UTC (chaired by katyafervent)
- Action Items Review
katyafervent Extend the description of https://blueprints.launchpad.net/murano/+spec/murano-api-exception-handling
- Juno-3 and release schedule
- link https://launchpad.net/murano/+milestone/juno-3
- link https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Juno_Release_Schedule
i suggest to defer merge of this BP util we make sure that murano-ci is stable enough - at least two weeks without false negatives
- TBD (launchpad is down atm)
Checklist for the meeting organizer
- Publish the agenda 24h in advance.
- Ask each person responsible for an action from the previous meeting to prepare a line of the form, for each action item: . #info nickname description of the action link to the diff / mailing list thread etc. describing the implementation of the action.
- Use http://meetbot.debian.net/Manual.html to get an automatic summary.
- Prepare an outline for the meeting to speed things up.
- Record decisions and commitments; review in the next meeting.