We have IRC meetings on #openstack-meeting weekly on Mondays at 16:00 UTC.
- Review action items
- Current status (progress, issues, roadblocks, further plans)
- Duplicating messages on executors
- Liberty-2 planning
- Open discussion
+ remove utils.wf_trace module, make use of the capability provided by oslo.log, http://rst.ninjs.org/?n=8103f392cf12595a549ac8c3329a331a&theme=nature
Checklist for the meeting organizer
- Publish the agenda 24h in advance.
- Ask each person responsible for an action from the previous meeting to prepare a line of the form, for each action item: . #info nickname description of the action link to the diff / mailing list thread etc. describing the implementation of the action.
- Use http://meetbot.debian.net/Manual.html to get an automatic summary.
- Prepare an outline for the meeting to speed things up.
- Record decisions and commitments; review in the next meeting.