We have IRC meetings on #openstack-meeting weekly on Mondays at 16:00 UTC.
- Review action items
- Current status (progress, issues, roadblocks, further plans)
- Custom Actions API
- Name of the subproject with Actions API?
- OK to use mistral-extra to store OpenStack actions? What changes do we need in its structure?
- Open discussion
Checklist for the meeting organizer
- Publish the agenda 24h in advance.
- Ask each person responsible for an action from the previous meeting to prepare a line of the form, for each action item: . #info nickname description of the action link to the diff / mailing list thread etc. describing the implementation of the action.
- Use http://meetbot.debian.net/Manual.html to get an automatic summary.
- Prepare an outline for the meeting to speed things up.
- Record decisions and commitments; review in the next meeting.