Weekly Masakari team meeting
This meeting is a weekly gathering of developers working on OpenStack Masakari. We cover topics such as release planning and status, bugs, reviews, and other current topics worthy of real-time discussion.
Agenda for next meeting
For important matters, please send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org mailing list with the prefix "[masakari]".
Meeting date: 28/11/2017
SamP will not be able to attend 12/5 and 12/12 meetings'
- High priority items
- Bugs (stuck/critical)
- Discussion points
- Horizon Plugin
- Install guide document (in progress)
- recovery method customization
- spec update in progress
- Queens Work Items
- Ansible support for Masakari
- See the ML discussion http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2017-April/115944.html
- Call Force down API when host-failure will be notified
- Current masakari will wait for 3 minutes when host-failure will be notified.
The purpose of this is to wait nova-compute down. There is a possibility that using force down API instead of waiting make recovery process faster.
Topics below this line will not discussed in 12/5 and 12/12 meetings since samP is not available
- Migrate from launchpad to Storyboard