Weekly Masakari team meeting
This meeting is a weekly gathering of developers working on OpenStack Masakari. We cover topics such as release planning and status, bugs, reviews, and other current topics worthy of real-time discussion.
Agenda for next meeting
For important matters, please send mail to email@example.com mailing list with the prefix "[masakari]".
Meeting date: 15/08/2017
- High priority items
- Release (planned)
masakari 8/15 masakari-monitors 8/15 python-masakariclient 8/15 Minor Dependency: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/493434/
- Bugs (stuck/critical)
- Discussion points
- Application for become OpenStack oficial project: Not done yet (samP)
- Install guide document
- Should we write installation documents for each distributions now?
- Should the 'error' instances be only stopped after recovery or stop and reset to 'error' again?
- recovery method customization
- Find hosts without specifying segments
- There are two ways. One is creating new API. Another is realized as CLI feature by combination of existed APIs.
- Pike work Items
- "masakari-manage db purge": support for purging notification records
- Migrate from launchpad to Storyboard
- Ansible support for Masakari
- See the ML discussion http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2017-April/115944.html