Weekly Masakari team meeting
This meeting is a weekly gathering of developers working on OpenStack Masakari. We cover topics such as release planning and status, bugs, reviews, and other current topics worthy of real-time discussion.
Agenda for next meeting
For important matters, please send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org mailing list with the prefix "[masakari]".
Meeting date: 25/07/2017
- High priority items
- Bugs (stuck/critical)
- Discussion points
- Application for become OpenStack oficial project
- Install guide document
- Should we write installation documents for each distributions now?
- Instance gets auto-confirmed(uses new flavor) if masakari evacuates an instance which was partially resized(resize-confirm is not performed)
- recovery method customization
- Auto compute node registration
- Pike work Items
- "masakari-manage db purge": support for purging notification records
- Ansible support for Masakari
- See the ML discussion http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2017-April/115944.html