Kolla Kall is a biweekly Kolla call happening every other Thursday at 15:00 UTC, starting July 9 2020.
Everyone is free to join. Kolla Kall is development-oriented and focuses on implementation discussion, change planning, release planning, housekeeping, etc. The expected audience is people interested in Kolla projects development, including Kolla, Kolla-Ansible and Kayobe.
The current platform is OpenDev's Meetpad (based on Jitsi-Meet and Etherpad). The meeting's name is KollaKall. The direct link is https://meetpad.opendev.org/KollaKall
Agenda for the next meeting (July 9 2020)
- Roll-call and testing meeting solutions
- Welcome to the Kall
- Kolla documentation review
- Kolla-Ansible documentation review
- Kayobe documentation review
- Establishing new agenda (we will likely have several sessions on docs review)