Weekly Keystone team meeting
If you're interested in identity, authentication, authorization, and/or policy for OpenStack, we hold public meetings weekly on IRC in
#openstack-meeting, on Tuesdays at 18:00 UTC. Please feel free to add items to the agenda below with your name and we'll cover them.
Add yourself to this list to be pinged prior to each meeting:
ajayaa, amakarov, ayoung, breton, browne, davechen, david8hu, dolphm, dstanek, ericksonsantos, geoffarnold, gyee, henrynash, hogepodge, htruta, jamielennox, joesavak, lbragstad, lhcheng, marekd, morganfainberg, nkinder, raildo, rodrigods, roxanaghe, samueldmq, shaleh, stevemar, tsymanczyk, topol, vivekd, wanghong, claudiub, rderose, samleon, xek, MaxPC
Agenda for next meeting
Please add agenda items to the bottom of this section's list (be sure to include your
- Backend driver versioning
- We are have number of new driver versions required for Mitaka
- I have created patches for the first two of these, which are under review (Assignment: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/242853/, and Role: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/247805/)
- I tried to adhere to the goals of the approved bp in my implementation (http://specs.openstack.org/openstack/keystone-specs/specs/backlog/stable-driver-interfaces.html)
- From the comments, it isn't clear to me that we have a consensus of views on a) How we should be doing this (e.g. what about DB models), but more importantly WHY we are doing this (e.g. is this to ensure custome n-1 (i.e. V8) drivers still work?)
- Let's clarify the goals and approach.
- (In preparation for) Hierarchical Naming
- Adam & I have proposed some first steps along this path: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/248083/
- Looking for general direction agreement
- We have a bp for filtering service providers with se of endpoint filtering (https://review.openstack.org/#/c/188534/8/specs/backlog/service-providers-filters.rst). Maybe we should propose separate api and make this functionally complete from phase #1 ?
- Dropping python 2.6 support
- oslo libs are dropping it which our libs depend on so we can't claim support either.
- -infra dropping the gate jobs so it's untested.
- work to do
- update classifiers in setup.cfg, update tox.ini
- make sure infra-config is correct
Review of Keystone Blueprints for No-Spec Requires Status
Please add BPs to the bottom of this sections list that should be reviewed as not requiring a spec (include your
Keystone Weekly Bug Reports
Bugs for the various Keystone repositories are collects and published to the following links. (
Please keep this as a standing topic until we have consensus on direction
- Support for Virtual Roles
Logs and meeting summaries of previous meetings are located here.