Weekly Keystone team meeting
If you're interested in identity, authentication, authorization, and/or policy for OpenStack, we hold public meetings weekly on IRC in
#openstack-meeting, on Tuesdays at 18:00 UTC. Please feel free to add items to the agenda below with your name and we'll cover them.
Add yourself to this list to be pinged prior to each meeting:
ajayaa, amakarov, ayoung, breton, browne, davechen, david8hu, dolphm, dstanek, ericksonsantos, geoffarnold, gyee, henrynash, hogepodge, htruta, jamielennox, joesavak, lbragstad, lhcheng, marekd, morganfainberg, nkinder, raildo, rharwood, rodrigods, roxanaghe, samueldmq, shaleh, stevemar, tsymanczyk, topol, vivekd, wanghong, claudiub, rderose, samleon, xek
Agenda for next meeting
Please add agenda items to the bottom of this section's list (be sure to include your
- Converting from MySQL's
DATETIMEto integers for timestamps.
- Bug: https://bugs.launchpad.net/keystone/+bug/1513538
- What does the migration look like?
- Prefer built-in xml rather than lxml
- Proposed switch of saml2 auth plugin: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/242512/
- lxml requires a binary build when deploying, which takes a while to build
- lxml has some features that xml doesn't
- namespaces on elements & in xpath queries -- xml namespace registration is global so can't be used in a library
- query on element requires relative
- query doesn't support picking out attribute /@whatever
Review of Keystone Blueprints for No-Spec Requires Status
Please add BPs to the bottom of this sections list that should be reviewed as not requiring a spec (include your
Keystone Weekly Bug Reports
Bugs for the various Keystone repositories are collects and published to the following links. (
Please keep this as a standing topic until we have consensus on direction
- Support for Virtual Roles
Logs and meeting summaries of previous meetings are located here.