Weekly Keystone team meeting
If you're interested in identity for OpenStack, we hold public meetings weekly on IRC in
#openstack-meeting, on Tuesdays at 18:00 UTC. Please feel free to add items to the agenda below with your name and we'll cover them.
Add yourself to this list to be pinged prior to each meeting:
dolphm, ayoung, dstanek, jamielennox, morganfainberg, stevemar, gyee, henrynash, topol, marekd, lbragstad, joesavak, shardy, fabiog, nkinder, lloydm, shrekuma, ksavich, hrybacki, rharwood, grantbow, vdreamarkitex, raildo, rodrigods, amakarov, ajayaa, hogepodge, breton, lhcheng, nonameentername, samueldmq, htruta, amolock, wanghong, fmarco76, davechen, dims, ericksonsantos, erictchiu
Agenda for next meeting
Please add agenda items to the bottom of this section's list (be sure to include your
- Rollcall (2 of 3)
- If you are not around for at least 1 roll call for the first 3 meetings of the cycle, your name will be trimmed from the "ping" list for this meeting
- Current new list: rodrigods, davechen, gyee, lbragstad, ayoung, morganfainberg, lhcheng, bknudson, ajayaa, dstanek, dolphm, topol, joesavak, amakarov, henrynash, raildo, stevemar, htruta
- Meeting schedule. Is this timeslot still good?
- Liberty Priorities (
- Summit planning (
- Midcycle update. (
Review of Keystone Blueprints for No-Spec Requires Status
Please add BPs to the bottom of this sections list that should be reviewed as not requiring a spec (include your
- Use stevedore to load drivers: https://blueprints.launchpad.net/keystone/+spec/stevedore -
- Not blueprints, but bugs that may turn into BP/spec: https://bugs.launchpad.net/keystone/+bug/1442343 and https://bugs.launchpad.net/keystone/+bug/1442787 -
Keystone Weekly Bug Reports
Bugs for the various Keystone repositories are collects and published to the following links. (
Logs and meeting summaries of previous meetings are located here.