Weekly Keystone team meeting
If you're interested in identity for OpenStack, we hold public meetings weekly on IRC in
#openstack-meeting, on Tuesdays at 18:00 UTC. Please feel free to add items to the agenda below with your name and we'll cover them.
Add yourself to this list to be pinged prior to each meeting:
dolphm, ayoung, dstanek, jamielennox, morganfainberg, stevemar, gyee, henrynash, topol, marekd, lbragstad, joesavak, shardy, fabiog, nkinder, lloydm, shrekuma, ksavich, hrybacki, rharwood, grantbow, vdreamarkitex, raildo, rodrigods, amakarov, ajayaa, hogepodge, breton, lhcheng, nonameentername, samueldmq, htruta, amolock, wanghong
Agenda for next meeting
Please add agenda items to the bottom of this section's list (be sure to include your
Trying out short lived feature branches
Using short lived feature branch for http://specs.openstack.org/openstack/keystone-specs/specs/kilo/reseller.html (
- Keystone-core sponsors a short lived feature branch, and picks who has +2 power on that branch
- feature branch core team follows 2 +2s. responsible for merging in master. Do not require keystone-core team to 2 +2 each patch on feature branch.
- feature branch core team is responsible for making sure branch is mergeable to master at the end
- keystone-core team evaluates feature at end, and merges it into master
- require cores besides feature branch sponsor to review it.
- review at end *should* not be as detailed as a per patch review. design review vs. code review.
- delete feature branch
Review of Keystone Blueprints for No-Spec Requires Status
Please add BPs to the bottom of this sections list that should be reviewed as not requiring a spec (include your
- Assignment Manager Cleanup (
Keystone Weekly Bug Reports
Bugs for the various Keystone repositories are collects and published to the following links. (
Logs and meeting summaries of previous meetings are located here.