Weekly Keystone team meeting
If you're interested in identity for OpenStack, we hold public meetings weekly on IRC in
#openstack-meeting, on Tuesdays at 18:00 UTC. Please feel free to add items to the agenda below with your name and we'll cover them.
Add yourself to this list to be pinged prior to each meeting:
dolphm, ayoung, bknudson, dstanek, jamielennox, morganfainberg, stevemar, gyee, henrynash, topol, marekd, lbragstad, joesavak, shardy, fabiog, fmarco76
Agenda for next meeting
Feel free to add agenda items to the bottom of the list (be sure to include your
- Reminder: Icehouse feature freeze March 4th (features must be merged)
- Deprecate XML in Juno? (Nova has) (
- Fixing multi-backend LDAP with composite user/group IDs (https://review.openstack.org/#/c/74214/)
- v2 tenant list - should it only show projects in default domain? (https://bugs.launchpad.net/keystone/+bug/1276244) Fix is a one-line, but want to make sure we are OK with this narrowing of focus (since this implies you need the openstackclient if you want to see any projects in other domains)
- Kite (KDS) into it's own git repo (
Logs and meeting summaries of previous meetings are located here.