Weekly Keystone team meeting
If you're interested in identity for OpenStack, we hold public meetings weekly on IRC in
#openstack-meeting, on Tuesdays at 18:00 UTC. Please feel free to add items to the agenda below with your name and we'll cover them.
Add yourself to this list to be pinged prior to each meeting:
dolphm, ayoung, bknudson, dstanek, jamielennox, morganfainberg, stevemar, gyee, henrynash, topol, marekd, lbragstad, joesavak, shardy, fabiog, fmarco76
Agenda for next meeting
- Reminder: Icehouse feature proposal freeze February 18th (features must be in code review)
- Reminder: Icehouse feature freeze March 4th (features must be merged)
- Why we should have reserved migrations for backports (
- Return fake users for federated users that don't exist? (
- Spread Domains for other OS services (Glance). (
- Fixing multi-domain LDAP support . (
Logs and meeting summaries of previous meetings are located here.