Weekly Keystone team meeting
If you're interested in identity for OpenStack, we hold public meetings weekly on IRC in
#openstack-meeting, on Tuesdays at 18:00 UTC. Please feel free to add items to the agenda below with your name and we'll cover them.
Agenda for next meeting
- [Brant] Tempest change for assignments-doesn't-check-identity
- Do we need a new blueprint? the ones we have aren't going to be obvious to tempest - split-identity is closed and federation doesn't say this.
- From last time:
- Allows both 200 and 404... could change to 200-only after keystone change merges.
- Not surprised at -1 since didn't provide any justification (more proof of concept until have blueprint)
- keystone change
- [Brant] REMOTE_USER auth v2 and v3 mismatch
- I think we should have a doc/etherpad says what plugins we need... I'm confused as to what we're going to provide with exiting changes.
- Code reviews for icehouse blueprints
- [Brant] Moving keystone tests to tempest
- Tempest doesn't want our tests as they are. They have scenario tests, but they're not like our keystoneclient tests.
- Had a few proposals on the ML
- Don't put the tests in Tempest. Have new jobs, could get the code from keystone, new project, or whatever. (This would get the testing out of K6e quickly.)
- Clean up tests in keystone so that they're like tempest would accept as scenario tests, then move to tempest.
- Drop this testing - nobody else is doing this so why do we?
- Stop checkout in keystone, just test master; then can change keystone to use webtest rather than the client (like v3 tests).
- Open Topic
Logs and meeting summaries of previous meetings are located here.