Weekly Keystone team meeting
If you're interested in identity for OpenStack, we hold public meetings weekly on IRC in
#openstack-meeting, on Tuesdays at 18:00 UTC. Please feel free to add items to the agenda below with your name and we'll cover them.
Agenda for next meeting
- Tenantless role assignments (arguably distinct from "global" roles)
- Solves heat's use case for a management API
- "Solves" the global adminness by making it explicit
- Code reviews for icehouse blueprints
- Key Distribution Server which is needed by:
- Identity API v3 OS-QUOTAS Extension which is needed by:
- Identity API v3 OS-ACCESS-KEY Extension
- Addition of mechanism to opt-out from catalog data during token validatio
- Service scoped role definition
- API Version Discovery
- Add federation API
- Bug, havana-backport-potential : https://review.openstack.org/#/c/53012/
- [Brant] Tempest change for assignments-doesn't-check-identity: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/56106/
- Allows both 200 and 404... could change to 200-only after keystone change merges.
- Not surprised at -1 since didn't provide any justification (more proof of concept until have blueprint)
- Here's the keystone change https://review.openstack.org/#/c/54647/
- [Brant] Update keystoneclient requirements failed in grenade.
- [morgan] Deprecation of middleware compatibility keystone.middleware.auth_token should it occur in icehouse, if not, when.
Logs and meeting summaries of previous meetings are located here.