Weekly Keystone team meeting
If you're interested in identity for OpenStack, we hold public meetings weekly in
#openstack-meeting, on Tuesdays at 18:00 UTC. Please feel free to add items to the agenda below with your name and we'll cover them.
Agenda for next meeting
- Reserved migration numbers for havana (continued from last week)
- Reviewing design summit schedule
- Code reviews for icehouse blueprints
- Key Distribution Server which is needed by:
- Identity API v3 OS-QUOTAS Extension which is needed by:
- Identity API v3 OS-ACCESS-KEY Extension
- Addition of mechanism to opt-out from catalog data during token validatio
- Added docs for v3 OS-ROLES Extension blueprint serviceid-binding-with-role-definition
- API Version Discovery
- Bug, havana-backport-potential : https://review.openstack.org/#/c/53012/
Logs and meeting summaries of previous meetings are located here.