Weekly Keystone team meeting
If you're interested in identity for OpenStack, we hold public meetings weekly in
#openstack-meeting, on Tuesdays at 18:00 UTC. Please feel free to add items to the agenda below with your name and we'll cover them.
Agenda for next meeting
- Announcement: FeatureProposalFreeze August 28th
- Reminder: Havana milestone 3 cut September 4th
- Critical issues?
- Pagination vs FeatureProposalFreeze
- High priority code reviews
- Keystone client public/private (Brant)
- See http://www.python.org/dev/peps/pep-0008/#public-and-internal-interfaces
- Not following this convention today. So what do we do?
- Interpret the way it is for the code that exists (essentially everything is private)
- Start a new code base that follows the convention. Deprecate old codebase?
- Open discussion
Logs and meeting summaries of previous meetings are located here.