Weekly Keystone team meeting
If you're interested in identity for OpenStack, we hold public meetings weekly in
#openstack-meeting, on Tuesdays at 18:00 UTC. Please feel free to add items to the agenda below with your name and we'll cover them.
Agenda for next meeting
(dolphm will be AFK July 30.)
- Reminder: Havana milestone 3 cut September 4th
- High priority bugs or immediate issues?
- Reminder / Discussion:
- Identity API v3.1 is now final
- Identity API is now open for v3.2 (icehouse)
- Core API implementation frozen during last milestone
- API-impacting changes must be disabled by default (as optional middleware) or be limited to backwards-compatible bug fixes
- High priority code reviews
- v3 support in (non-keystone) cli clients -- will keystone cli support v3 auth?
- Open discussion
Logs and meeting summaries of previous meetings are located here.