Weekly Keystone team meeting
If you're interested in identity, authentication, authorization, and/or policy for OpenStack, we hold public meetings weekly on IRC in
#openstack-meeting, on Tuesdays at 18:00 UTC. Please feel free to add items to the agenda below with your name and we'll cover them.
Add yourself to this list to be pinged prior to each meeting:
ajayaa, amakarov, ayoung, breton, browne, crinkle, claudiub, davechen, david8hu, dolphm, dstanek, edmondsw, gyee, henrynash, hogepodge, htruta, jamielennox, joesavak, jorge_munoz, knikolla, lbragstad, lhcheng, marekd, MaxPC, morgan, nkinder, notmorgan, raildo, rodrigods, rderose, roxanaghe, samleon, samueldmq, shaleh, stevemar, tjcocozz, tsymanczyk, topol, vivekd, wanghong, xek
Agenda for next meeting
Please add agenda items to the bottom of this section's list (be sure to include your
- Meeting Agenda Moving to Etherpad?
- Keystone Core Sec updates
- Who is active and participating. This should be a team of no more than ~5
- We need more reviews ESPECIALLY from cores.
- Creating new versions of keystone component drivers (e.g. V8, V9 etc.)
- Do we carry on as we have before?
- Question has been raised as to whether taking a copy of the sql driver is necessary?
- See the example: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/305315/
Review of Keystone Blueprints for No-Spec Requires Status
Please add BPs to the bottom of this sections list that should be reviewed as not requiring a spec (include your
- Mark domain config options via API as stable
Keystone Weekly Bug Reports
Bugs for the various Keystone repositories are collects and published to the following links. (
Logs and meeting summaries of previous meetings are located here.