Weekly Keystone team meeting
If you're interested in identity for OpenStack, we hold public meetings weekly on IRC in
#openstack-meeting, on Tuesdays at 18:00 UTC. Please feel free to add items to the agenda below with your name and we'll cover them.
Add yourself to this list to be pinged prior to each meeting:
dolphm, ayoung, bknudson, dstanek, jamielennox, morganfainberg, stevemar, gyee, henrynash, topol, marekd, lbragstad, joesavak, shardy, fabiog, nkinder, lloydm, shrekuma, ksavich, hrybacki, rharwood, grantbow, vdreamarkitex, raildo, rodrigods, amakarov, ajayaa, hogepodge, breton, lhcheng, nonameentername, samueldmq, htruta, amolock
Agenda for next meeting
Please add agenda items to the bottom of this section's list (be sure to include your
- NEXT MEETING: January 27th. No Meeting on January 20th due to Keystone Midcycle.
- What is the best way to solve the clashing name problem in the domains sql migration?
- Idp and the new relationship with domains and project domain-ness
Review of Keystone Blueprints for No-Spec Requires Status
Please add BPs to the bottom of this sections list that should be reviewed as not requiring a spec (include your
- Improve list role assignments filtering performance -
- IDP ID registration and validation - https://review.openstack.org/#/c/142743/ -
- Support list filtering in LDAP backends -
- Project Hierarchy Recursive Deletion -
Keystone Weekly Bug Reports
Bugs for the various Keystone repositories are collects and published to the following links. (
Logs and meeting summaries of previous meetings are located here.