Weekly Keystone team meeting
If you're interested in identity, authentication, authorization, and/or policy for OpenStack, we hold public meetings weekly on IRC in
#openstack-meeting, on Tuesdays at 18:00 UTC. Please feel free to add items to the agenda below with your name and we'll cover them.
Add yourself to this list to be pinged prior to each meeting:
ajayaa, amakarov, ayoung, breton, browne, crinkle, claudiub, davechen, david8hu, dolphm, dstanek, edmondsw, gyee, henrynash, hogepodge, htruta, jamielennox, joesavak, jorge_munoz, lbragstad, lhcheng, marekd, MaxPC, morganfainberg, nkinder, raildo, rodrigods, rderose, roxanaghe, samleon, samueldmq, shaleh, stevemar, tjcocozz, tsymanczyk, topol, vivekd, wanghong, xek
Agenda for next meeting
Please add agenda items to the bottom of this section's list (be sure to include your
- Keystone RC status -
- Docs -
- Use DocImpact again, it'll create a bug against keystone
- We can use that bug to create dev docs or retarget it against openstack-manuals if it affects install or other guides
- Always create release notes
- Define driver interface - <bknudson>
- Proposed review to document / define the driver interface - https://review.openstack.org/#/c/291950/
- Already ran into some oddities, like update_user behavior (raneme to same user doesn't raise).
- Worth it to continue on this? It's going to take a lot of work and no point if nobody's going to review it.
- Anybody else want to work on this with me?
- Opportunistic DB tests - <bknudson>
- See https://review.openstack.org/#/c/294246/ for WIP
- Specless bp for tempest plugin interface tests -
- TLS Gate
- Apply for
- Open discussion
Review of Keystone Blueprints for No-Spec Requires Status
Please add BPs to the bottom of this sections list that should be reviewed as not requiring a spec (include your
Keystone Weekly Bug Reports
Bugs for the various Keystone repositories are collects and published to the following links. (
Logs and meeting summaries of previous meetings are located here.