The Ironic-UI sub team meeting, intended for planning and co-ordination for those contributing to the the horizon plugin supporting interactions with ironic. The meeting is on Tuesdays at 1800 UTC in #openstack-meeting-3.
- ICS calendar file for this meeting: http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/calendars/ironic-ui-meeting.ics
- Eavesdrop meeting page: http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/#Ironic-ui_subteam_meeting
- (TheJulia) Guidance from Horizon team on improving testing should be expected towards the tail end of Pike-1.
- Current Status
- Launchpad bugs have been updated, some still need prioritization.
- (ppiela) Sent note to operators mailing list requesting feedback on Ironic UI. No response as yet.
- Discussion (Please add items to be discussed under discussion)
- (ppiela) Should we be targeting more recent api versions?
- (TheJulia/ppiela) Separate view of ports/portgroups?
- (TheJulia) What can we do to help increase testing velocity?
- Open Discussion
- (ppiela) Should we be using node "reservation" value to limit submission of actions?
Notes and logs for previous meetings can be found on eavesdrop.openstack.org.