Weekly meeting on Wednesdays at 1700 UTC on #openstack-meeting
Ironic QA / Testing / 3rd Party CI Weekly Meeting
If you're interested in QA, testing, or 3rd party CI for Ironic, please join us. This meeting is where we'll talk about QA, testing, and 3rd party CI as
it relates to the Ironic project. The one-hour weekly meetings start at Wednesdays at 1700 UTC, are held in the
#openstack-meeting room on
and are chaired by John Villalovos (jlvillal) and Kurt Taylor (krtaylor).
Previous Meeting Logs: http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/ironic_qa/
Etherpad for Grenade work:
- Grenade is now a voting job for Ironic!
- 29-Jun-2016: Multi-node Grenade still needs to be done.
Meeting Time and IRC Channel
Meetings occur each Wednesdays at 1700 UTC on #openstack-meeting
ICS (iCalendar) file for the meeting. You can add this to your calendar.
Agenda for next meeting
Please feel free to add topics, but add your IRC nick so we know who would like to lead the discussion.
- Multi-node Grenade testing of Ironic
- Grenade testing of Ironic-Inspector
- 3rd Party CI (krtaylor)
- (thiagop) I'm thinking in submitting a talk for Barcelona about ThirdParty CI (deployment, challenges and recommendations [that's not the actual title :D]). Anybody wants to join in?
- Open Discussion